Khustai National Park is home to the famous Przewalski horse. These wild horses are some of the only truly wild horses in the world. Seeing them in their natural habitat is truly a sight to see and it is easy to imagine ancient Mongolia spread out before you. Join us for this wonderful countryside adventure!
Tour departure times can be flexible but 8 am on the morning of departure is recommended.
The driver and guide can pick you up from the airport, train station, or your accommodation.
|Total people in Group||Cost per Person||Horse riding & Hiking|
|1 person||US$ 250||Archaeological sites|
|2 people||US$ 190||Historical sites|
|3 people||US$ 140||Cultural Experiences|
|4 or more people||US$ 100||Geological sites|
|Transport (Tour Distance covered – 300 km)||Alcoholic drinks|
| Tour Guide
||Hot Springs service Fee|
|Lunch||Any other personal expenses|
|Horse riding 1 hour||Additional services|
|Entrance fees / Local Taxes|
|Mineral water / Tea / coffee|
Starting time: 8am
– Meet the guide and driver at the guesthouse, before the 2 hour drive from Ulaanbaatar to Hustai.
– After arriving at Hustai National Park Protected area, visit the park information center and watch a little introduction/orientation about the park while having a cup of tea.
– Explore the park for the day, you will be able see marmots, hawks, eagles, vultures and of course the beautiful wild horses. All of the this wild nature is protected and so the viewing potential is awesome!
– Picnic lunch
– Visit historical monuments including Bronze Age petroglyphs, Tureg period man stones, Hunnu tombs and temple ruins
-Visit a nomadic family on the way out of the park and participate in horse riding.
– Return to Ulaanbaatar by 6pm