Khustai National Park is home to the famous Przewalski horse. These wild horses are some of the only true wild horses in the world. Seeing them in their natural habitat is truly a sight to see and it is easy to imagine ancient Mongolia spread out before you. Join us on this wonderful countryside adventure!
| Local cuisine with the nomadic family
|| Horse riding & Hiking
|Mongolian Wild Horses|| Historical & Cultural experiences
20% discount for 4-15 year old children & infants free!
|Total people in Group||Cost per Person|
|1 person||US$ 250|
|2 people||US$ 160|
|3 people||US$ 140|
|4 or more people||US$ 100|
You are welcome to choose your own dates to travel. If you want to join a tour with other travellers, please see below Dates & Availability.
|wdt_ID||Start Date||Availability||Tour Price p/p|
|1||21 Apr 2019||10 Seats||From US$85|
|2||30 May 2019||10 Seats||From US$85|
– Meet the guide and driver at the guesthouse, before the 2 hour drive from Ulaanbaatar to Hustai.
– After arriving at Hustai National Park Protected area, visit the park information center and watch a little introduction/orientation about the park while having a cup of tea.
– Explore the park for the day, you will be able see marmots, hawks, eagles, vultures and of course the beautiful wild horses. All of this wild nature is protected and so the viewing potential is awesome!
– Picnic lunch
– Visit historical monuments including Bronze Age petroglyphs, Tureg period man stones, Hunnu tombs and temple ruins
-Visit a nomadic family on the way out of the park and participate in horse riding.
– Return to Ulaanbaatar by 6pm